Last update: 01.04.2021
1. Who processes personal data provided by websites of wzpartners.pl ?
The Controller of personal data provided by users visiting the webpages accessible through www.wzpartners.pl is Wysoccy Zaborowscy Partners sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw (KRS: 0000499642), belonging to the WZ Partners group, hereinafter referred to as WZ Partners.
2. What is the purpose of processing of personal data provided through wzpartners.pl?
We obtain personal data of our website’s Users only voluntarily by means of:
- a contact form used to send inquiries concerning our services
- a quote form used to send data necessary to prepare an individual offer.
Personal data obtained in the above manner are processed for marketing purposes. We use such data to contact you, discuss your inquiries in detail as well as prepare and send an offer for our services.
3. On what basis does the processing take place?
The principal legal basis for the processing of your personal data are the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
There are situations in which we must process your personal data and we do it in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. These take place when, for example:
- the processing is necessary to perform a contract we have concluded with you or to take the actions you have requested prior to the contract’s conclusion – article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter as the “GDPR”).
- you are asked to provide your consent to data processing for a specific purpose – article 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
- WZ Partners has to fulfill the so-called legitimate interests, e.g., accepting your inquiry and answering it, maintaining business contacts, identifying representatives, contact persons or other employees or associates of our clients acting on behalf of said clients – art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligation, e.g., where necessary to disclose personal data to state authorities – article 6(1)(c) of GDPR.
If you decide to cooperate and conclude a contract with WZ Partners for selected services, the contract in question will contain appropriate provisions regarding the processing of personal data specific to a given service.
4. What are the rules followed by WZ Partners when disclosing personal data?
In addition to situations where we are obligated to disclose personal data to public institutions on their request, as necessary for the performance of their statutory obligations and on the basis of relevant provisions authorizing them to make such requests, WZ Partners may transfer or disclose Users’ personal data to third parties to the necessary and required extent.
Then, personal data may be transferred to affiliated entities within the WZ Partners Group and outside entities that participate in communication with the Client as part of the preparation of an offer and performance of a contract with the Client.
In addition to affiliated entities, WZ Partners may disclose personal data to entities responsible for IT infrastructure of WZ Partners as part of activities related to maintaining the proper operation of the systems and applications we use as well as our website www.wzpartners.pl.
5. How do you decide to provide us with your personal data?
During a standard visit to www.wzpartners.pl providing personal data is not necessary.
Only if you want to establish direct contact and receive our reply, please provide the necessary data in the contact form or the quote form.
6. Access to data and rights of data subjects
Due to the processing of personal data by WZ Partners in the scope described herein, we guarantee our users the right to exercise the rights defined in the provisions of the GDPR, taking into account other provisions obliging us to store and process data. Please send any inquiries or requests related to your personal data, including those relating to the rectification or deletion of personal data, to email@example.com.
The user has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if they decide that the processing of their personal data by WZ Partners infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
7. Data storage
Personal data provided in the course of business relationships regarding our clients, including contact persons acting on their behalf, will be processed during the term of such relationships and will be stored after their termination if:
- legal provisions impose an obligation on WZ Partners to store personal data, also in order to meet the regulatory requirements regarding the operations of WZ Partners,
- storage of personal data by WZ Partners is necessary to meet the goals resulting from the legitimate interests of WZ Partners.
In the case of personal data of contact persons, we will process these contact details in order to maintain the business relationship throughout their duration, unless (insofar as it is compliant with the GDPR) an objection to such processing is made.
8. Cookie files
We use cookie files when sharing the content of our websites. We may also use technologies with similar or identical functions to cookies. The information on cookies provided below also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the website user.
The purpose of using cookie files:
- adjusting the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites, for example, displaying the website by adjusting its parameters to the characteristics of the device,
- creating statistics that help us analyze the way users interact with the website,
- providing users with advertising content tailored to their interests,
- maintaining the user’s session, which means that the user does not have to reenter its login and password on each web page.
Most web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Users of our websites can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each instance they are sent to the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies is available in the software’s (Internet browser’s) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be stored on the user’s end device, and thus we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
Cookies may be placed on the end device of the website user and used by advertisers, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications cooperating with the website.
9. Google Analytics