Legalization of employment of foreigners

In WZ Partners we are providing complex support for employers in employing workers from outside the EU.

Read more

Employing people from outside the European Union for teams is becoming a more and more common practice among business owners. Thanks to our many years of experience in this area, we offer a professional and comprehensive service of legalization of employment of foreigners in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

The effective process requires specialized knowledge and experience that we have developed over the past years, cooperating with offices throughout the country.

Feel free to contact us – we will be happy to help you and provide support in the processes related to the employment of foreigners.

Services related to the legalization of the employment status of foreigners

  • pre-verification of legal status and possessed documents entitling a foreigner who is a candidate for employee to legal residence and employment,
  • obtaining a PESEL number for a foreigner,
  • development of the documentation for registration of residence of the EU Member States nationals and citizens of countries belonging to the European Economic Area,
  • applying, on behalf of the Employer, for the issuance of work permits for foreigners and obtaining a work permit extension,
  • preparation of proposals aimed at obtaining a stay permit in the Polish Republic based on the current legal status of a foreigner,
  • implementation of uniform procedures for obtaining work permits and stay permits for foreigners,
  • advice on the most suitable method of conducting legalization procedures,
  • ongoing reporting on current legal status of foreigners employed in accordance with the adopted principles,
  • representing an employer in the Labor Office, Voivodeship Office, Ministry of Internal Affairs,
  • supporting a foreigner in obtaining the necessary documents to stay in the territory of Poland – concerns mainly non-EU citizens – a driver’s license and a marriage license valid in the territory of the Republic of Poland, as well as obtaining stay permits for children of foreigners born in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

Offices in Warsaw and Poznań

If you want to personally discuss our offer for HR and Payroll services or want to see in person how the applications and solutions we offer work – visit our offices in Warsaw or Poznań.  We invite you to meet our specialists and if you prefer remote contact – please see the “contact” tab  and contact us by phone, e-mail or via the contact form.